borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 3 maart 2015

stitching in the weekend, and a BIG haul


hello every one....

A lot to share this time...

At first my progress of this weekend on my BAP
Married Couple


before




and now... Not a lot of progress, but I didn't get a lot of time because of cleaning upstairs
going to Weert { city} for shopping
Did buy only books this round { yes indeed, not much hé, I can be such a good girl, hihi!!}

When shopping by AH you get these cute little seeds..

I have Lettuce { sla}
Tomatoes { tomaten}
Lambs lettuce { veldsla}

And today I get two more { not on the photo}
Leek { prei}
spinach { spinazie}

Well hopefully they will grow to lovely vegetables


Look it works!!!!!




And then the BIG HAUL of today

Shopping in the


tapes with decoration 4x
Lint with decoration baby boy and girl 2x


A lovely puppy notebook


some cute paper notes


a lot of pencils


lovely stickers


3 colour books for adults


3D card making books 4 times


Cards


3D card making baby boy and girl


scissor and pearls 


craft paper baby boy and girl


stickers


craft paper


again sticker and a little boxes set


Flower 3D card making


4 times colouring book for adults
2x find the differences
2 x from point to point 


3 colouring books 
2 for adults and one for little sister


3D card making shabby chic


Beads 


Fineliners


Foam pads for 3D crd making and little polybags


Lovely stickers and tape

a book with a cute text about dog sayings



and the books from weert...

So that was a lot of crafting material... LOVE IT!!

Now I must wait till my craft room is ready and I go working on card making...

So then I have the following hoby´s

Cross Stitch
card making
reading books
colouring
blogging
youtube

Oh and 20 years to little in my life to do all this haha!!


xximkexx




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten