borduurbloemfan

zondag 15 maart 2015

a little haul { yep again!!} a tiny bit of stitching and a couple of pages colouring { pic heavy post}


Hello...

A good sunday for everybody ...

I must confess ... I can't stand it that I don't own a coloring book that I now of existing hihi!!

So I bought 4 new ones, my total is now 34 colouring books en I am drawing in 2 of theme.





I have bought the four in the bookstore, I have seen a couple more there that I don't own yet { Oh why are I not a miljonair????} But it´s a good thing to save up money for later haha!!
I have a wishlist on the page of this store, a lot of books and colouring books in that wishlist.
On the end of the blog I will share some of my wishes...

Helen ward
Into the nature

Colouring book for adults on travel 


Puur nature
creative colours, art therapy without stress

Maybe next week a couple more, because I now there are more out there...
Oh what a shame, no I not going to do that because on www.tweedehands.be have I bid on 3 things, two scrapbook Anne Geddes and one big lot for paper craft...
More of that later... 



Also I bought these cuties...
Little stickers, just for the fun.


On stitching front: I am a bad person again....
For a week now I have almost nothing to share, because I don´t feel like stitching...
So I started the Pattern of my dogs again, a new start will make me happy again I hope!!


A big BAP...

look carefully hihi!!

Because that is all I have done today!!


I have a little bit of a pain in my left shoulder, so I must be careful...
Sometimes { no that´s not true, ALWAYS} I go over the pain border and then I have more pain!!
But I work fulltime, in the weekend my wife needs her attention so really a rest is not always possible
But that´s life with Fibromyalgia ...
Hopefully no Fibroland for me this time { pain for more than 2 days I call Fibroland hihi!! Just for making it easier in my mind...

But something else, more fun...

This are all the colours for page 1, unbelieveable ....   


I making:



love the pattern...

7 years old

3 years old


11 years old


made by borduurbloempje


love this...


All of the colours needed

- 100 cm by 40 cm
- 18 count aida
- 122 colours
- 48 pages
- started again on 15/03/2015
- Planned finish date 2017

Framing by ME...


I have wash them by hand...


And framed ...

I loved it, finally something framed, made by me!!
I am really proud!!

Colouring from the book
FEEL GOOD COLOR
Anti stress

pencils from: DA VINCI



page 1 in progress


6 different colours used in the flower

Page 2 finished 14/03/2015





lot´s of colour....
was a fun page for drawing


Page 3 are fishes, lot´s of theme...
Each fish has two colours, and the back fishes 1 colour.

That was all....

And this are my kapaza findings that I want to buy:


this scrapbook for 5€


This scrapbook for 5€






And all of this for 50€

I am curious if I buy it or not!!

This is my wishlist on the bookstore

a story about wwII


again a book about the WW1


A little boy´s story...


A true story about the things that happened in Kabul

Colouring book







that was a heavy post, 

so I going to draw some more and then sleep time...
I have to work 5 days with the morning !!!

have a nice week

xximkexx





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten