borduurbloemfan

donderdag 5 maart 2015

update over my sweet trio

Hello dear readers...

Welcome on this beautiful sunny thursday afternoon...

Lovely this weather, I did the door open for some fresh air and my sweet boys can play outside { but they don´t want to I think because they all sleep inside???? Yup have crazy dogs I now!!


love this pic...
My youngest and my oldest, sweet together...
pic from 2011

My dogs are a bit restless...

Darco has some pains in his right leg, knee... He does limping, he has surgery Four months ago, but it just does not wanted to heel properly.. The poor thing!!
I went again to the vet and get some pain killers, but it does not work, he gets therapy from me at home, and yesterday I went to my doggies hairdresser and lay him in bad in the hoop he would swim, but nope it does not work... So I must think about a another way to help him with the extra therapy...

But he is a happy dog, so he stays my lovely beagle haha!!
we love him the bits!!

Our yenzo { the oldest}

He is getting old fast, he is just not a happy dog, poor thing!!
He does not wanted to walk in the home, fall when he tries and is very unsure...
The last two days he has some stomach pains we think, because he does not eat well and is very quit, even for him!! When he eats, he let some behind { not his thing!! really not!!} But today he eats good and everything. I have giving him two days rice with vegetables, so the stomach can get a rest from the brok, and he sames to do oke now...  but we must take good care, he has the age for it!!

But we hope to have a healthy dog for long of course, the last blood controle was super duper!!! He has the blood of a young pup says the vet... haha!!


And then my youngest, our RAICO...

Well he was really naughty past night...

he has a allergic reaction to something and get  his meds for it, but this time the side effect is heavy for him... He does his needs INSIDE???? What the!!!!

Well you now how much we love him, but come on!!!
My wife sleeps on the sofa past night, because it wasn't the first time he did this, so to help him to do his needs outside we stay in his neighborhood, then he can wake us up... well he didn't do that this night by my wife, so she heard his needs and was really angry on him... A our later he give his food back up inside... My wife again not happy of course...

I get up at 05.00h, for going to work and ask her what was the problem this night whit my pup!! She was still not happy about it, so my doggie was really insure, does nt come to me, so scared!!
Poor thing...

When I say to my wife that this was not a character property of my doggie, normally he is the best in holding up his needs... and that he is sick because of the meds!!!

We going to stop with it and see what it gives....

And so you have three poor sweet doggies, who are not all the happy at the moment haha!! The same with us of course!! A lovely cuddle he gets from me this morning, Our raico was again a happy little pup haha! 

Hopefully they are all three again on a good condition in the next few days...


xximkexx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten