borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 3 maart 2015

So many lovely things in the Hema

When I was a rich girl!!!!


I bought all of these lovely goodies:

sticky notes

DIY

stickers

sweet decoration for cupcakes

cake maker

planner

notebook

stickers

mals 

abc stickers

decoration for the office

stickers

stickers

cute stamps

again stickers

notebook

stamps

stamps

stamps

beautiful notebook

tags

tags 
DIY cardmaking

lovely notebook

again a lovely notebook

DIY cardmaking

and again a notebook

and a another notebook

tape

tape

and lot of tape

lovely envelopes 

gardening vegetables

gardening herbs














So You can see I want a LOT, but I now I can´t buy everything...
I love decoration for the office/ craftroom... I love writing... love craft...

Oh I love cooking to...

I love a lot...

On to the next I want to have shop....

xximkexx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten