borduurbloemfan

donderdag 5 maart 2015

cake decoration





Taarten decoreren
cake decoration 

It´s the time of the month that the mail man makes me happy haha!!
When I got home today there was a package that is well now by me, Time for happy mail!!
This time we have 92 till 95 already, times flies!! 




All of it...

Love these, they are gorgeous


sweet 

beautiful

and of course I love this!!

I hope that I have soon the money and time to get organised enough to get my hobby room together, settling in and then make time to get making cakes!!

Progress on my coloring book


Lovely colours from BIC, red, bleu, grey and purple
3 days of work, each time a half our...
Can do it not for a long time, because it hurts my fingers and neck...
But I love it!!

Oh and of course because I also want to cross stitch haha!!

Have a nice weekend, it´s almost time for the married couple to stitch on!!

xximkexx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten