borduurbloemfan

vrijdag 6 maart 2015

a bit of progress




hello dear stitchers and crafters

Just a little bit of progress this 5 days of stitching on Beagle mum.


last friday { 27/02}

This friday { 06/03/2015}

You can tell I have not done much for beagle mum, I just don't love it!! Really don´t love it!!
Stitching when the tread is FINALLY thru the eye of my needle is easy enough, miscounting is a disaster, you just going to hate frogging.... but I go slow and steady!! I hope to finish this page next week...let we hope...            


Colouring

finished as of today, 
MY WOLF 


loved it, but didn't love the back of it!!
It just doesn't same to fit in it...
But I love the colours of the BIC pencils


following a patron of words; with winter theme...
finished in 1 day, as of today


drawing point to point and you get a deer...

Must draw the back, so it isn't  a finish

That was all, back to Married couple for this weekend, I hope for a page finish { finally}

xximkexx



2 opmerkingen: