borduurbloemfan

zondag 8 maart 2015

sleep over and a haul { again}

Hello there...

It´s a lovely sunday here in belgium. The sun is shining and a lovely 17 °C, no wind...
Really a lovely day,

But no stitching done this weekend, really nothing for showing to you guys.
It´s sad, really sad.
But I have a good reason for it, my sweet sister is coming for a sleep over.



breakfast this morning...
With egg and bacon
and some fruit en carrots
and of course thee and coffee

It´s always really fun to have her here, she is really sweet and loves to cross stitch and drawing.
She has drawn in her own book the whole weekend. Same as I haha!!


a bird is coming to live...


the deer is finished 

And I started this one, love it!!


My sister make also a pic, but didn't want me to show it before it was finished haha!!



Our sweet dogs

MY GARDEN




new life....

AND A HAUL

We went to ikea yesterday... love this shop



Pencils { for trying out}


books for making notes and tape


We bought also a lot of other stuff of course.

Like storage boxes, candles, enz.

Today I went with my little sister to the magazine store in our town.
And bought the following books that I didn't own yet.


love the themes, like taiwan, birds, easter enz

I want to show you my storage of crea stuff.
I have cleaned out this cabinet in my hobby room



You see cooking books, magazines of deagostino and books for reading
stickers, tapes, lint and cardstocking
Colouring books { 28} cardstock, 3D card making and tape
Colour pencils and the box from puzzle
and the stuff from my little sister


Here you see photo frames
empty box and glass
threads
and new boxes from ikea

Here you see magazines, a book, photoframe of ikea, my threads from last year and the puzzle and frame of little sister


Here you see all of my cross stitch supplies.
Three kits from action
little ones, already make ones and bigger ones
Threads, threads from ebay
patterns of BAPS, books and patterns from Pinterest

That was all fro today, we going to cycle now to my sister in law, she does a garage sale.
Then tonight we go to a birthday party...


HAve you all a lovely sunday, enjoy the sun and happy cross stitching or crafting...

xximkexx







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten