borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 3 maart 2015

Borduurbloempje







Openingsuren winkel:

Zondag en maandag GESLOTEN

Dinsdag-woensdag-donderdag 10u-16u

Vrijdag 10u-19u

Zaterdag 10u-18u

Adres:

Molenstraat 15

3350 Drieslinter

Belgiƫ


her own book!!
I have this already

This was some info about the shop!! Have I tell you that I love her shop a little TO MUCH?

A .BRANTS : borduurbloempje...

Love her and her shop a LOT!!

This what I want to buy in the future{ and there is always more to come, but this is a wish list, so not a I GO AND BUY this list haha!!}
a design from A.Brants her self


NOT ANIMAL RELATED THINGS
a design of A.Brants her self

love baby related cross stitch for give away 


beautiful design

new on her website

love to have two christmas socks for me

and for my wife...

cute, I have glasses, so love this

of course a lovely design for my make up!!

just to cute

new on her website and I love it

lovely, new on her website also

also this one is new and I love it { again haha}



just love those bear little ones

handy for my patterns

love gift boxes!! 

I have the small one, I saving for this one also

now with my card making do I love this one to

again a cutie
ANIMAL RELATED CROSS STITCH
a design of A brants her self and I think it´s gorgeous 

I don´t have a black one, but love Labs

want to make this one for my little sister

new on her website, cute

You must love this in this season, new on her website 

aslo a cutie and new on her website

beautiful

here he is my blondie

cute cats { have seen this one a lot on youtube and blogland

this one is gorgeous and new on her wenbsite

lovely

beautiful

love this one, new on her website also...

my great love the brown lab

again and new on her website

like these cuties

and this one... all new

love animal books

like this one, who is gorgeous and new on her website

lovely for card making


and last and new on her website is these gorgeous one  






















Well you see how much I love it....

Is there something you like?

Go see her website, or go to her lovely little shop...

xximkexx 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten