borduurbloemfan

vrijdag 27 februari 2015

Another little finish, a new start and a little haul

hello readers...

It´s a lovely friday here, with sunshine and a clean house hihi!! Have just clean every room down stairs. Love it, so fresh now...
You will see when I come home tonight at 22h you see anything from it, because of the dogs and rain they predicted for today. 
But well that is the down side of having three dogs hihi!!

Today I can show you a cute popcorn finish, don´t now the details, because I putt it away upstairs and I am to lazy now to get it!!! Uhm sorry!!

Well here it is:
before BS


after...

Now a wash and a frame for the three pieces I have finished this year.

I bought this kit also by Anneleen Brants from het borduurbloempje, so thanks Anneleen love every moment of it. Three done, 2 to go and I have all the little ones done.... Maybe next month a new one.

Now I have started Beagle again...



I didn´t take out what I already had done, maybe it´s right???
I can hope hihi!!

But for being honest I hate this work...
Well not the pattern, but the wool...
But have to do it don´t I...???


It´s a DISASTER!!

But hopefully worth it at the end...

My Haul of this week....


- Logische kleuren en tekenen { drawing book}
- another drawing book with zentangles and more
- Borduurblad, A cross stitch magazine from the Netherlands
and as last the cross stitcher with a free kit

A lot to do and so little time...

But now up to the friday stitch till I most go to work and in the weekend I stitch on my BAP again.

Have a lovely weekend

xximkexx




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Imke,

    Ooh lekker veel kleurboeken en gaaf zeg dat borduren! Wie weet als ik ooit uitgekleurd ben dat ik ook maar eens zal gaan borduren haha. Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn weblog, ik zal ook regelmatig bij jou komen kijken!

    Groetjes Ilse

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen