borduurbloemfan

maandag 16 februari 2015

A new finish and back to the marriage couple

Hello every on

A specially thanks for those who recommended on my blog, thank you verry much!!

I hope that you all not make the same stupid mistake like I did haha!! He was indeed freaky, on work I break my head about it, didn´t like it!! Ask my wife on a sms if she likes it, OF COURSE she didn´t dare to say NO haha!! But she like the not creepy one more, pff!! But I like the before and after one!!












From disaster and head breaker, to TO CUTE... It lays on the kitchen for waiting to ironing it, after I have shown the cutie to my wife haha!!

But I have another cute finish....


popcorn the bear 
10 by 11 cm
16 count aida.
start date: 20/01.2015
finish date: 16/02/2015
with waiting of 9 days for extra thread

So that makes 2 finishes till now for this year.

last year I had just one, but that was a BAP

my little sis...
kyliana with 6 weeks...
I´m really proud of this one, but have not yet washed it and frame it!!

My other BAP { Big ass project} is the Marriage...

Love this one, it´s a easy stitch...




From sat till now I have only done this little bit!!!
I most shame my self hihi!!
But I was { I am} sick { catch a cold} and my chest hurts from coughing, Saturday I suddenly can not walk from all the pain in my legs and ankles, so sour!! that was my body´s reaction to the illness, that comes from the fibromyalgia.
But that is better now, and luckily I had a long weekend because of carnicval


An finally we have our wedding photo hanging on the wall.
The nicest pic of this weekend...
It´s on wood.   


Beagle is laid down for dome days, till I have my fabric pen.
So I can grid, so I see what I am doing,


Then I will start on the left corner,It´s easier I think


have a lovely workweek/ stitching week
xximkexx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten