borduurbloemfan

maandag 2 februari 2015

update on youtube + new stash

Hello there...
I went shopping again!!!



My wife´s 47th birthday is friday!!!  { Yes we are 15 years apart, I am 31 hihi!!} She doesn't now it, but I have a nice gift for here, I love shopping, but when it is for her I most listen very carefully, otherwise I buy something that she does not wanted.... and yes she will turn it to the shop then haha!! So I listen all year round and came up with this...


she does love to wok!!
Well now she has a mini haha!!

she hates it when her filtre is dirty
voila that´s in the past!! 

I hope she likes it, it´s not easy to buy something for her  haha!!
With my days I am so easy as it can be... crosstitch or other crafts, or reading, or cooking supplies... yes indeed very easy, love everything!!

Well of course I bought something for me to { oops} 
My book for on my break at work is done
I escape from auschwitz
a true story 

Loved this book, it gets you in the heart...
It´s unbelievable, what the people has participated 
it is so sad that this is a true story!!

I HOPE PEOPLE HAVE LEARN FROM THIS!!

Mean while I read these books with regard...


and buy two others...

- and then it was WAR
- This was our WAR

I think that I can not have enough respect for those people... I hope this never happens again...
But on the side note, it happened still , but on a another form of war, but still lives, innocent lives, of those who are not guilty on anything are suffering or dying for nothing then a stupid war...
Sorry but it breaks my heard that people can do this to other people...

But now to a happier side note...

buy this to today...

Drawing from point to point for adults///
It looks nice, so I give it a try

and from stitchy point I have this done yesterday


a little bit more filling..
I think I can make the page as a finish before my frame comes on saturday...
Let me hope!!

xximkexx


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten