borduurbloemfan

zondag 1 februari 2015

nice weekend stitching!! { we wanted a



Hello....

Oh is it not really nice when you just can stitch and stitch...
You wanted to feel this all the time hihi!!




So yesterday I was here and now....


here!!! It´s coming all together...love it!!
Don´t wanted to stop, but sometimes you just most do that!!

So can I get a pic of my lovely wife, who is so proud of her pelletkachel { fireplace}
She loves it!!  

looking if everything is alright!!
she has just cleaned it with the special vacuum cleaner.

So as you can see we have not a colour on our ceiling, it´s to early to do that, because everything must dry very good! But we getting there haha!!

very happy with here house like it is now...
It´s here parents house...

Mean while  { when I am not stitching haha!!} I bake a bread, yummie!! A multigrane bread for this time/// We love it!!


And I get a celery { selder} and carrots { wortelen{} for in the freezer.
Love to fill the freezer with healty stuff!!
Today { sunday} I must make the leek { prei}  ready for in the freezer...




My doggie pic of the weekend



Love this so much!!
My precious little Darco has it to hot in his cosy basket and look hé find a nice cool place haha!!
Silly boy!!


Buying stuff!!!!







Mean while my doggies are sleeping in the house, my wife and I go watching some shops...
Not much foundings, just these three things...
Are the cook and his wife not adorable...
Just for looking, not for using haha!!
so cute!!


Also friday I get a half day of, and went to rodeo, a nice restaurant in Hamont, where I have the most delicious dinner, scampi and a nice steak together, with fries and warm vegetables...
It was really nice...A lovely evening with my wife...

Yesterday I clean the house down stairs, get to the shops for some looking around { we where looking for a stand in the bathroom, so the clothes not lying everywhere... but we didn't found something I like!!

Today we went to some shops, like casa, where we looked for the same thing, but again I don´t like it, so we don´t buy it!! But as yo
u can see on the pics above, I liked something else haha!! Then we went to my father, but he wasn´t home, so we drive to a another shop, but the same, not finding my thing!! We give up and are going to take a break in the little history { de kleine historie} in Eksel, Hmm a nice hot fruit tea and for the wife a cool beer... then we get chicorysoup { witloofsoep} but I didn´t like it at all, so that was sad!! But after a while when the wife take a another beer I get apple cake, yummy!!

Now I go back and stitch on the marriage and after a few ours I go to take up the wife at the cafe and make some mussels... yummy to!!

we really have a GOOD life!!

hope you have to

xximkexx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten