borduurbloemfan

vrijdag 30 januari 2015

new start, wip and other stuff!!













Hello dear readers...

Well I have a little update on Love of my Life and on The marriage 



It just don´t work!!! AAAGGHH!! And I really wanted to, but it is to MUCH fabric!!
So frustrating, because you want to stitch it, your fingers are itchy for starting, but your mind is saying I DON´T LIKE THIS !! Well wat do you do? You go on and on and do ours of work and getting no where with it!! It´s almost a fight haha!!

Well I must wait a week more and than I have my DMC stand and can go further with this lovely project...

So hopefully I have a update between now and two weeks with a good progress...

THE MARRIAGE

Love this one, its just nice to work on... Lot´s of blocks and a easy stitch!!

just after starting today...
All of the black is finisd..

on Friday the come to setting our doors inside and so I could nothing clean, or cooking or anything else, so I could STITCH OURS!! I begon on 08.30 h en stopt at 13.00h, just before work begin!! Of course in between I do other things like eating my pumpkin soup at 12.00h, get coffee for the wife and for the man who setting in the doors... giving attention to the dogs...

But mostly I stitch!!

at 13.00h I had this done...

I think that I had make a good progress... I have a wish to finish this flower page before the stand comes... I hope that because I can not start the Love of my Life before this page is done...

My ort



A lot of yellow from the love of my life patroon... 


OUR SWEET BOYS

Pic´s from this week


our Yenzo is still afraid for the floor...
He is just so scared, the poor thing!!


our Prins Darco on his throne...


Sleeping with the boss... nice


Happy mail of this week

Diagostino
Taarten bakken - Baking cakes





All lovely things this week, it´s itchy to start, but I most do so much cleaning and stuff that I can not make time for this and my stitching, I must choose!!

In the house



We bought a Pellet stove...
A lovely heat comes from this...

and

we have doors!!!!!
yeey!!


Well that was it for this time!!
I go reading some blogs before I go to sleep
And tommorrow is first our bedroom and the hobby room´s turn for a cleaning
and then I go further on the marriage...

have a nice and save night...

xximkexx

2 opmerkingen: