borduurbloemfan

woensdag 14 januari 2015

update from 30/12 till 14/1; long time no see!!!!




Hello there, long time no see!!

Well my excuse is that I was really busy with the home decoration!! hihi!!
We have moved in to our new home!!

But I have stitching time!!





I throw this piece away and already have a another fabric for it, but no start here...


a lot of black about two weeks ago...

i can already stitch in the house on the very first evening hihi!!

page finish!!

and a lot of black again about a week ago!!

as of today!! almost a page finish, but a lot of confetti!!

So I have stitching time but not much!! Hope to do a page finish this weekend!!


My new kitchen!!!
So proud!!




And we already cook two diners with it!! hihi!!

Well I will show a page finish as soon as possible...

Have a nice day, xx imke 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten