borduurbloemfan

maandag 29 december 2014

Update from 25/12 till 29/12 2014

Still moving on with the
BLACK!!


Hey readers...

At first I wanted to say thanks so much for reading my blog!!
I hit almost the 11.710 views!!! Amazing numbers
We have a lot of coming backs hihi!!
thanks Pauline and Yolanda and all the others of course...

Well so as you can read off the title!!! Still a lot of black, black and more black on day 10 of this page.... WOOOW!! So many black, but I most do 1 row vertical and than I have done the black 

last time I had a row finish!! 
now I have done this + the three blocks above this...
Stil one more row to do!!
Hope to have finish this before the weekend.


We are with our heads in the moving part and I don´t like that!!
All the cleaning is fun, making room for stuff is also fun... but the moving part en the mess it makes, not fun at all!!

Yesterday i did good and have clean the bathroom, moving bathroom stuff from the camping to the home in to a temporary closet. Love it!! It takes all the mess away! Also i clean the microwave, the stairs and the tent from the caravan. { That was a disaster saturday, the snow just was to much and the tent didn't hold the weight and on 06.00 o clock my wife did some snow of the roof and came back to bed. At 7.30 again and we decide to break up the whole thing! so we had to move a closet, a fridge and a lot of other stuff. And then break off the tent, Ours later we lay everything from the tent inside for a good drying period and for cleaning the next day { so it was yesterday} That was a mess, and I am not love to make mess hihi!! Well it´s okay now!!

Today after paying for the kitchen, and a lot of driving around for this and that!! I did good and move all the clothes { with my wife of course} and clean out the whole closet { yes indeed I did that, my wife did the watching part, lol} I always think I do better, uhum!! Everything has a place, and lays the same... she does not matter that at all. So when I clean she sort out her clothes and I did the putting in haha!!

Then she goes for a washing of the bed clothes who needs a freshing up!! And I did cleaning of the bureau and other stuff and put things back where they belongs. 

And between that I stitch hihi!!

before

after.

I decided that I just stop with this and so this pattern again. I just make mistake after mistake and I don´t find the first mistake and that´s a big problem.
I begin when I am in the house with it. And hopefully I love it again, because now I love doing the black more haha!! When I am doing a little design always turn out with a stitch off, but with the big patterns I do it wright or can fix my mistake... I wonder why?

So on day 153 of polarbears I stop.

Our new year is with amazing friends

so I wish you the same...

xx imke xx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten