borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 9 december 2014

update of 29/ 11 till 09/12....

hello there


I now, I now.... bad blogger!!!

Just was not in the mood for writing something or showing stuff!!

Well today I will gave you a update of two weeks!!

There is being great progress in our house...



we have selected those two colours... brown and beige for our bathroom and for the toilet.





bathroom... Thursday comes the shower enz. 


Also we have heating!! Yeey!!


And also some tile´s in the kitchen...

We doing good!!!
In a short time we going to move in!!

And its always nice to see those three...



And then my stitching


I did a good amount in bunny...
And then disaster happens...
I did all wrong, all!!!!!!


I did not have enough threads of every colour, that was just not possible...
Well I did the separating totally wrong...
I was angry on my self for such a stupid mistake..

I did a mail to Orcraphics and I get a aida and threads send to my for starting over...
Me happy!! 

But I most do every stitch again...



The married parents patroon


before { 28/11}


Today { 9/12}

It´s going slow this page, I just not so in the mood for stitching!!

Well that was all for now...

imke
xx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten