borduurbloemfan

zondag 18 januari 2015

Finish page yeey!!!!



there it is my finish page 14 of 17 days...
think that is really good being in so much CONFETTI!!!
on the end it wasn't fun anymore, but I make it!!!



last time you see all black!!
then it was this much on friday...

and here is my lovely wife with the finish pages...
proud as she can be!!

I don´t like all that brown, but it how the page say it to do...
I will see in the future if it works with the rest...


I am going to do something I have seen by a really good young stitcher on youtube.
First colour in what you want to stitch and then mark it when you have done, so you don´t miss a stitch.
I hope it will work, but with all that confetti!!!!
But this page is not so bad ...

Well thanks for reading my blog and have a good stitching week, I am going to do black 310 again haha!! Think I have that finished around wednesday.

xxx imkexx

2 opmerkingen: