borduurbloemfan

donderdag 22 januari 2015

a new start....and a little bit of stash....






Yeey, hey sweet readers...
I have a new tiny start and I love it....

Popcorn the bear
hugs.
Isn´t it a sweet one?
I ask my shop borduurbloempje if she had little one´s, because I wanted a finish and a quick nice one!! She answered with a four item stash and my needed floss for the married patron.
And one of these, that well was this  little cute one....

on thursday I cat it and started right away and get to this

on wednesday I had my wife against me hihi!!
She is home because she has a pain in her back and she really don´t get this hobby
and how more I wanted to stitch how more she wanted attention haha!!
Well this was what I get in on the wednesday.

Yesterday my wife was again at home, but when she falls a sleep at 19
I immediately was stitching,, and she wakes up around 20.30h I had a lot done hihi!!
so now to day four, but she already has a lot to do for my when I come back from work, so I am curious what I can stitch today
my stash I do when I got home, I must work now, started at 06 today...

thanks for reading...
xximkexx


1 opmerking: