borduurbloemfan

zondag 25 januari 2015

nice stash announcement and my diagostino collection




hello readers...

A quik show of my stash off cross stitch buying of last week and my stash for baking


another popcorn
just for you



again a popcorn, spring!!


cross stitch collection, just for the pups...

crosstitcher I get each month, but the free thing was not in the package!!!

also some dmc for the married patron and a new agenda for the cross stitch dates...

and a hoop that I have from the girlfriend of my father...
Thanks a lot for that 

this week I get color pencils tiny ones...
but I don't really like them!!

a frame for popcorn...
when he is finished, but first a new colour, two of the colours I have one streng to short...
but I had a paper for asking for more... so tomorrow it´s going on the mail...

a bin for baking stuff

all of my baking stuff on the table

a lot of models, cutters and more

some doves for on a married cake, clips and more cutters

my bings for everything...

We get a beautiful flower piece of my wife´s sister...
for moving in to our new house
thanks for that, we love it...

some baking stuff

displays stands for baking, paper ones

my bing for some more baking stuff

chocolate malls 

and more cutters... here are about 100 pieces...

So you see a LOT of hobby´s and collecting!!

I just LOVE it!!

xximkexx

2 opmerkingen: