borduurbloemfan

zondag 25 januari 2015


Hello dear readers...

{ Jeetje bedankt voor je opmerking, het was heerlijk om te doen, een echte aanrader!!}

I have almost finished hugs from popcorn... 

day 5

before bs

after bs









A new start...

The love of my life...



I have another new start { my wife wanted that I started this one from oure dogs Yenzo, Darco en Raico} 

Love of my live.
18 ct aida
122 different colours
100cm by 40 cm
48 pages, 1 page a month is 2 years of work





all of the colours for page 1, a lot of different colours, and yes also a lot of confetti...



front page, you see our sweet boys...
Darco the beagle 7 years old
Raico the Labrador 4 years old and
our oldest Yenzo the labrador off 11 years old


All the colour pages { three pages, wow, this is the most for what I have stitch till now}
but in the future do I have one with 176 colours, colour beauty, who is still waiting in my stash



a lot of fabric, not easy for working with...

I do with the biggest hoop in my possession, but it´s not my thing for working with, it´s just to much fabric, so I have placed {again} a order by borduurbloempje for a dmc stander, also for 
1 of these

1 of these

4 of these I think

so the mail man is happy { I hope} because I can´t wait to see all of this arrive at my door step...

After this I most save some money, I get 20€ per week for all of my hobby´s, because I also do baking, cooking, picture albums, colouring in doodle books, writing and so many more things...
But I work hard for it, fulltime against my reuma, so I think I do really good!!

Well have a nice night, sleep well
and a good workweek, stitching week...

xximkexx 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat is ie leuk geworden! En wauw....een borduurwerk van de honden! Geweldig. (ik heb zelf ook een beagle)
    Ik blijf je weer trouw volgen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hihi!! wat leuk om te lezen... dat doet een mens goed!! Ik moet nog een week wachten en dan kan ik verder doen aan de honden... de stof is echt te veel om lekker mee te werken via een hoop...
    Dus nog even wachten hihi!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen