borduurbloemfan

zondag 18 januari 2015

15/1 till 18/1 2015 update



loving my kitchen




my wife tast the vegetables I have clean for the freezer



yummy, so delicious

you see broccoli, beans,  peultjes and brussel-sprouts 

going to make when the vegetables dry out for freezing a healthy soup
yellow and red paprika soup. 



Je make this with 1 garlic piece, two unions, four yellow paprika, two red ones. Also with two bloks of bouillon with two liter of water.  Then you blend almost all of the soup, but thake some of the paprika and union separate for later a nice bite. I do also bake some bacon with green union for a nice salty bite, but this is personal.... I really like this soup...

my sweetest boy want some soup to haha!!

hmmm yummie!!

my beagle boy, isn't he pretty?
well I do think so hihi!!
love him to bits

today I make tagliatelle with scampi, room, union, look  and shrimps

love this sight, just love it!!

A good pot is a OLD pot....

hmmm just seem delicious...but with

everything else on top it´s amazing....

It was a cooking weekend and much of cleaning up!!!
But the end is in sight.... almost there!!!

I have a page finish see the next blog...

xximkexx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten