borduurbloemfan

zondag 8 februari 2015

what´s NEW AGAIN!!!


Hello dear readers...

A lot of FUN this weekend...



yesterday

I stitch a Page FINISH on the married couple


as of today

I mis one colour, but I do that when I finish the other page...
I am going to do the whole row of this work and switch than to the doggies patroon.


And I have my Frame....



We build it together...



And voila, there it is with my current wip...


I try out how I can stretch it, but it´s not working...

ButI have more ...


I bought this to...



Love this patroon of Wolves 3D...


And a tiny cutie...

Here Am I




Loving my HOBBY!!

Other things buying today on the market in Leopoldsburg zwarte markt 


A bag of fresh vegetables and fruits


A lovely doggie saying for in the kitchen


New shoes, pens for cross stitching, a new cross stitch and schinks for the dogs  


We have a beautiful Beagle, so when I saw this, I must have it of course



here he is  haha!! With his snack


Raico loves his snack


Of course our yenzo loves it to!!

And then I get to work...

I must cut out all of these 


And of course, you now me... All for the freezer { except the fruits and union}


Left to right
soup vegetables { the quality was not the best, but for in the soup is it good enough, we pait 10€ for all in the basket so a good deal}
in the soup vegetables where carrots, leek an mushrooms
then we have lettuce, white cabbage and red cabbage and you see some chicory

A lot of work, but all worth it...
The freezer is full now, so the next 3 months no buying anymore haha!!  


My precious boy looks iff there falls something interesting, not knowing it is vegetables haha!!


and my stitching spot!!


for my BAPS


and tiny wips haha!!



A beautiful wip with a page finish




and a tiny wip, my new start the squirrel...
A lovely stitch.


from Marjolein Bastin collections
14 by 19 cm 
14 count cotton, I think evenweave, but not knowing for sure
18 colours
Start date: 8/2/2015  


Well  that was all, on to a work week.
I have the 14/22 week, so not much stitching, but I hope to have the squirrel finished

xximkexx 

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, wat een mooi borduurraam! Kun je het werk wel goed spannen? Ik vind mijn q-snap fijn omdat de stof zo lekker strak blijft zitten.

    En dat borduurpatroon van de beagles!! Wat een ontzettend leuk patroon, mag ik vragen waar je die vandaan hebt?

    Heerlijk zo'n volle vriezer, maar wat een werk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen