borduurbloemfan

zondag 22 februari 2015

A little progress ...

Hello there...

I hope that you have a nice sunday.

I have a little bit of progress to show for today, I didn't go to the carnival in our town.
But my lovely wife did. So it´s really quit here in the house with just me and my three doggies.
So I can stitch as much as I wanted!!

Well here is my progress: 
before


and now!! at 18.00h

This is all of the progress I have made from friday till now sunday 18h, so I can do a  little bit more because tomorrow I most work late { 14/22h} and then I go back to the valentine stitching hihi!!
When this popcorn piece is finished I must wash all three the pieces and frame them { most buy a frame for the latest popcorn piece, want a cute square frame in a white colour I think.} ThenI go back the Beagles and get all of it out and do gridding it and start again.

It´s not so much that is done so!!

Well that is it for this week, back to stitching!!

Have a lovely evening and a good work/stitching week

xximkexx

1 opmerking: