borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 18 november 2014

week update van 12/11 tot 17/11 2014

hello lovely readers!!

Again a week have past... its going so fast, unbelievable...

This week I do a lot of stitching... so I have a page finish!!!


11/11, So it began this week

14.11 good progress, more than half the page

15/11, one day later end almost a page finish

16/11, nope no finish, but almost...
I am waiting for my missing colour to arrive from
borduurbloempje

16/11 but its becoming nicely... I count it as finish for now
and move on to the next page

just ONE to go!! Whoohoo!!

also 16/11, so there we go!!

17/11 And yesterday I did all this....

So you see that it is almost there. Now this week I not going to make it as a whole finish, because I work from 14/22 this week and then I have not much time, but hopefully next week i do a happy dance...




HAPPY MAIL THIS WEEK



This week it was Deagostino, finally!! It take a long time... They did a mail to me, with the saying I didn´t pay the previous one, Well I did, so I mail back with the date of paying and finally I get my next happy mail!! 


This week was lovely, because whe get a hearth shape pincher for decorating our cake.
So lovely...

My four favorite ones are....





It all look so yummie... can´t wait to have a kitchen again...


OUR LOVELY BEAGLE



He did it great by the vet, he removed the stitches and he didn't move at all { scared hihi!! and frozen} He does it really good, back in 5 weeks for check up!!

RENOVATION OF OUR HOME





We did a great job saturday with my dad and his girlfriend.
So in to the next step ....
We are in waiting mode...


But we eat a nice mail the sunday, it was really yummie
Potato with unio and leek and chicken/pork with a marinade of garlic and herbs
really good!!


My sweet wife wants to get out of this caravan really bad...



just like my dogs wanted to!!!

So much waiting!!

Well I go for work today and maybe get a little stitching done.
But the last days I am sick and in Fybroland...
So not funny at all.

xxx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten