borduurbloemfan

dinsdag 11 november 2014

Hello...

wanted to say 1 thing, I have seen that my needleworker shop is having a awesome offer... see here

Amazing!!

I so want to have one, but my wife does say NO!!! AAAHHHH!!!

Small wooden box

€ 28.95
Mooi houten doosje met 30 DMC katoen garen, ideaal om cadeau te geven aan iemand die je graag ziet of jezelf :-)

nice wooden box with 30 dmc threads


oh and this one

Labrador

€ 14.95
Anchor
8 cm x 11 cm

Black Labrador

€ 14.95
Anchor
8 cm x 11 cm

Magneetbord DMC

Vanaf: € 9.95


Metaal hart pakket

€ 37.95
Patroon info:
  • 30 cm x 30 cm op 18 ct Aïda
  • 48 verschillende kleuren

Vogeltjes pakket

€ 54.95
Patroon info:
  • 48 cm x 63 cm op 18 ct Aïda
  • 125 verschillende kleuren
Oh so much to do and so little time, and there is more!!!! Aiaiai!!

Is cross stitching not just the greatest?

well now I really gone 

xx

Forgot almost the most important thing in the whole world.
My needleworker shop is heaving her first book out!!! Whoohoo! I am a really proud stitcher!!

-Borduurplezier-

€ 24.95 € 20.95
LEVERBAAR VANAF BEGIN NOVEMBER
Borduren, de nieuwste hype in handwerkland!!!
Ik ontwierp 35 patronen om te borduren op tal van kleding- en deco-items.

She does a book in the language  Netherlands... but is stitching not a language to us all, so you really most have this one, it´s one of a kind with 35 really interesting designs... you never see it before...

I so going to have one... If my wife wants it OR NOT haha!!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten